back to the roots of this blog: to-do lists. things i start, but never finish! hoorayyy!
This Holiday Season I plan to:
- make parisian macarons
- make candy canes dipped in chocolate and wrap them beautifully
- make a gingerbread house (yay for next weds!!!!!)
- buy christmas presents for:
- mom, dad, claire (some done)
- close friends
- sienna - done! (haha i would)
- decorate Hanukkah sugar cookies for my fabulous Jewish roomie, Dana! (step 1 done - cookie cutters already bought!)
- give my spare change to those little salvation army pots (already done this a few times!)
- clean out my closets - a lot of homeless people need warm clothes. who cares if they are from three years ago. a little goes a long way.
- make my cute little flower headbands, clips, necklaces for my girl cousins because they are fabulous!
happy holidays my lovelies :)