pre-made refridgerated pie crust (i used pilsbury)
canned pie filling - blueberry, cherry, peach, whichever you would like!
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees (or use the original pie recipe of your choice to determine the correct temperature).
- roll out the crust, and use a rolling pin to make it a bit thinner.
- i used a wine glass as a cookie cutter because my parents are ghetto - but you can use a 1.5inch cookie cutter (3 inch diameter)
- continue to cut and roll out crust until gone
- place cut circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet - about an inch apart
- spoon a small amount of pie filling in the center of the circle
- place other half on top
- use a fork, or similar object to put ridges around the edges. doing this keeps the mini pie closed, be sure the crust is connected.
- bake for 15(ish) minutes or until pie crust is lightly browned and flaky.