My first blog award! A big thank you to Jenna at Daily Loves and Laughs! She is a fellow Hokie and one of my Sigma Kappa sisters!
I was looking forward to her usual Monday post all morning and when it showed up in my Reader, of course I was even more excited! I suggest you follow her :)
So now I get to list 10 things that make me happy! perfect for this holiday season!
- Christmas decorations. all of them!
- blogging! it has saved me from a lot of boredom in my transition into my new job
- Clairebear - my crazy sister whom i couldn't live without
- 5501. best 6 roomies i could ever ask for :) (yes, there are 6 of us. plus sienna)
- sienna - she makes me happy when skies are gray :) how could you not love her?
- *Nsync Holiday CD - MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSS!
- my coworkers - seriously, they are awesome...so many young, fun people!!
- My friends - i love them! **sidenote - esp running into friends i haven't seen in forever. Here is a picture from this past weekend, ran into some of my sigma kappa sisters at Clarendon Grill!
- holiday baking! i have yet to make some delicious treats, that's what this week is for!
- online shopping! being in the store with all the crazies, drives me crazy!! I like shopping in my pjs :)
I have to pass this along to Erin at Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself and Lindsay at An Ode to Getting Real, too :) They are both friends from home in MD, they are both too funny...and maybe this award will make them post more (hint hint, ladies!!)