Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Spring Engagement!

no, not me people!

My friend Erin got engaged to the LOVE OF HER LIFEEE this past weekend in NYC! I am so excited for her and wish her the very best in the years to come!

she knows that I am a tad obsessed with weddings - but let me preface the rest of this post with "I swear I'm not usually this creepy"

girl - i picked out your inspiration board colors. sorry bout it.

Spring:
because you are SUCH a beautiful, glamorous DEEEEEEEV - this would look absolutely beautiful, I'm also thinking a touch or two the palest pink/peach.
Summer:
This color palette would look absolutely GORGEOUS if she were to have a summer wedding - her strawberry blonde hair and fair-ish skin tone would look absolutely stunning with these colors. Seriously, I'd die and go to heaven if she decided against her already decided October wedding.

Fall:
I went for glamour, because seriously, Erin is glamorous. I also went two COMPLETELY different routes because they both wanted to be chosen so badly that I couldn't choose! The first - sepia and gold - perfect for fall, while still including the girly side of pink. The second - a "playground" - Erin is SO fun and this color palette can be fun and whimsy and still have plenty of vintage glam.

Winter:
Dear G-d, I can picture the prettiness already. This two tug at my heart strings because of their amazing-ness. Just so simple and delicate!


So there you have it. I am officially wedding obsessed. Erin, don't be mad at me/think i'm SO weird/be scared that i'm stalking you*

(photo credits - snippet&ink)

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG You are so freakin adorable!! I am so obsessed!!! Ahhhhh!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete