Monday, November 23, 2009

Lovely little Sunday

Sunday consisted of raking leaves....for 4 or 5 hours straight...

how it began? Charlie (our very old, very helpful neighbor) knocked at our door - woke me up. IMMEDIATELY forced me to go to his house to get the leaf blower (in my pjs...awkward) and rakes to clean up our yard. He insisted that he show me how to use the leaf blower and made me start clearing the yard right away. THEN, he left and came back with a saw to cut up a fallen tree in our backyard. this old man must.be.bored.



sore back, arms and chest. extreme allergies.
worth it. I need to take a picture of the pile on our curb. HUGE. I truly believe our house has the most trees in the entire neighborhood! we got lucky that it was such a beautiful day yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment