Steak with Garlic, Horseradish and Mustard
(inspired from *here)
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
1. Prepare grill.
2. Marinate beef in mixture of garlic, horseradish, mustard and worchestorshire sauce. sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place beef on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Reduce heat to medium. Grill 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° or until desired degree of doneness, turning to brown on all sides. Let beef stand 10 minutes. Slice beef.
Green Beans with Turkey Bacon
- 3 handfuls of green beans (great measuring tool....)
- 5 slices of turkey bacon (you can use real bacon if you are feeling frisky)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp evoo
- heat evoo in a skillet-type pan. add bacon, lay flat. when bacon is crisp, remove and add green beans to the pan. add garlic. saute for about 5 mins, or until desired texture is reached. chop bacon into little pieces and add it back into the pan. mix and serve :)
*i suggest using a grill for the steak, i used a pan and it never turns out the way i want it to!