Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lindsay in Jail

{*via twitpic}


At one point, I admired LiLo. She had it all. I didn't even hate her red hair...and I DESPISE red hair.

Mean Girls is in my top 10 favorite movies ....who doesn't like a movie that says "is butter a carb?" - genius.

welp, she is now in jail for being an idiot....and I HIGHLY recommend following "lindsayinjail" on twitter because its fucking hilarious. sorry for cursing.

examples:
  • This ho bag two cells over hasn't stopped humming "So Yesterday" since I got here! BITCH I CAN HEAR YOU GETTING FATTER
  • FML the pink jumpsuit that Ali smuggled me just got confiscated. Don't they understand?? On wedsnesdays we wear pink!!
  • Got off on the wrong foot with one of the guards. She said she was from Africa and I asked why she was white.

3 comments:

  1. typically yes! don't even get offended erin!!!! i've complimented your hair like five times in the past year! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahaa not offended!! LOL just had no idea! :)

    ReplyDelete