Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wine Wednesday: Jam Jar


oh jam jar, you did me riiighhhttt!

ya'll, this is a fantastic sweet shiraz, perfect for just about anything! I served mine chilled.


here are the winemaker's notes:
Crafted in a lighter style than your typical Shiraz, this fresh, fruity, semi-sweet wine displays aromas and flavors of ripe blueberries, blackberries and raspberries with dark chocolate undertones. Refreshing and approachable with a perfect balance between sweetness and acidity, it makes a great aperitif and pairs equally well with meat dishes, cheeses, and desserts. Best served slightly chilled.

priced at around $10, this is an absolute steal! definitely one of my new favorites! Thank goodness the guy at World Market talked me into buying WAY more wine than I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment