Friday, May 21, 2010

JEN LANCASTERRRR!

meet my new best friend, Jen Lancaster:
not only is she the most awesome author, she is funny and super fabulous in person, too!! Katie and I have been waiting for this book/book tour for months so we were super thrilled to hear she was coming to DC!! We saw her last night at her signing at Barnes & Noble downtown! Not only did she compliment me on my skirt, and Katie on her awesome camera, we also chatted about pitbulls (she owns a bad dog too!!). We are soulmates, Jen. It was so nice to meet you, you are AMAZING!!!

if were allowed more time, i would have had her write "to my new best friend, madeleine: I love you more than Maisy. xox, Jen" (maisy is her pup!)

overall, an awesome experience!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. ah, i loved "bitch is the new black - or why not to wear prada to the unemployment office"! so jealous you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete