Friday, February 12, 2010

Bay House Weekend!



Hi bloggy friends!

this weekend, me and the boyf are headed to my parents' bay house with a few friends!

I seriously can't wait, and I'm SERIOUSLY hoping the roads are plowed...how much would it suck to drive 3 hrs and have to walk a mile with a dog and crapton of groceries? in 3 ft of snow. oh...i don't even want to think about it!

both photos by my papi!!


on the menu this weekend:

Boyf's french toast - it's to die for, i dont know how he does it...i always mess up!
Pasta with Arugula and Tomatoes - from snowmageddon
Pan-Seared Scallops on Linguine with Tomato-Cream Sauce - for valentine's day!
Flank Steak with Chimichurri sauce and my dads Garlic Jasmine rice (omg...so good)

and so many other delicious things! I'll be sure to post new recipes next week, lovlies!

shameless plug, my dad's rental properties! don't bother looking unless you have money to spend! I know I can't afford it!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have AMAZING weekends, from what i've read/stalked on your blogs, everyone looks like they have perfect plans :)

1 comment:

  1. um... can i please be your girlfriend?.. again? your weekend sounds delicious. my boyf just left for colorado :(

    ReplyDelete