My new motivation.
I am going to Florida for work (read: FUN!) in a short 20 days - I am heading south for a FULL WEEK despite the fact that my conference is only three days. You see, little old me was selected as Aide de Camp (read: head honcho's biotch) so I am taking my position with pride (read: I don't care what my role is, I want Flo-ridaaaa) and all of the perks that come with it (read: RITZ CARLTON, BABBYY!!!)
things to look forward to:
- hanging out with some of my FAVORITE co-workers - seriously, they are awesome
- face time with the big dogs - this is important to me and it's an amazing opportunity
- learning more about my industry and company - i suppose i'll need to read up on Army speak
- sand (is there a beach in ft. lauderdale? i have no idea where it is?)
- a drink in my hand
- no problemssss (too far?? haha)
- errors - they.can.not.be.made
- the big dogs - I need to be ON MY GAME this week, I can do it!
- bathing suit season is TOO soon. and I am taf (spell "fat" backwards - it's SO much nicer sounding. and funny)