ok, i know this is SOMEwhat of a repeat, and i dont usually do that, but these were in high demand, people!
i made them for sabrina's birthday, and i know i say this a lot, but they are one of my new favorites. even without the icing, the cupcake is phenomenal!!!!!!!
this made about 29 cupcakes!
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups Bailey’s
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Insert 24 liners into a cupcake pan.
- n large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes with a stand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the liqueur, water and milk. Mix well.
- In third bowl, thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with the liqueur mixture. Beat on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for about 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.