Friday, October 16, 2009

a little bit about me

I don't know the order of posting in the blogging world, and that little sidebar doesn't say much....so...without further adoooo...

I am a 24-yr-old girl paying way too much in rent to live in Arlington, VA. There is no place in the US I'd rather live than the DC area :) Now if it was the world....send me anywhere.
except the middle east or asia.
no me gusta.

I live in a house with 4 of my best girl friends and my crazy pitbull/carolina dog mix, Sienna


my dog is absolutely crazy, destroys a majority of the things i own, and pooped in the house until she was a year old.
but i love her more than anything - and now that she is calming down, i love her even more
you'll notice a huge black thing around her neck.
it's a bark collar.
and it works miracles.
she has two different colored eyes, the blue one is the devil's spawn in her, the brown is the snuggler.
i think she is precious. most people i know would not agree with that statement.

I have the best family in the whole wide world - my mom and dad are amazing. My sister, Claire, is just okay. haha just kidding, i love her too.


That's a little background about me :)
you'll learn a lot more as time goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment