read the Arl Now review for pedro&vinny's here
and now my review: A+
- fresh ingredients daily
- home made "goose sauce" - mango habenero sauce! (omg!) - and they bottle it for sale!
- home made cilantro habenero sauce! (double omg!)
- combo of the two (....and i DIE)
- reasonable prices - $6.45 for a steak burrito
- steamed tortillas - REALLY steamed (30 seconds or more), not chipotle flash steamed.
- the owner, John Rider really made the experience special. your probably thinking "how can anything that has to do with a burrito shack be special?" - well - he was super personable, introduced himself and went through the whole menu with us and told us how his DC customers have been ordering for years. i went with all of his suggestions, and i couldnt have been happier.
i'm sorta worried about myself now that i know its walking distance from my house and open til 3am on weekends, but other than that, i'm seriously pumped that this restaurant opened in our Columbia Pike neighborhood!