Thursday, September 2, 2010

made by madeleine.


bloggy friends! as time has gone on, i've had a lot of people ask for my flowers, headbands, pins, whatevs, to accessorize themselves! i am thrilled!

soooo....as a result of the positive feedback, i decided that i wanted to "brand" myself!

the past few days, michelle (my extremely creative bestie) and i discussed possible brand-y names/logos/colors! she whipped up this bad boy in no time, and i am SO EXCITED!! it represents me and my crafts well: simple, clean, lovely. :)

To keep my options open, i decided to order a rubber stamp ! YAY for colored stamps and paper! i figure that from this point forward, i can just attach this "branding" on a ribbon or a piece of cardstock to my crafted items! can't wait to show you what it looks like when it comes!

1 comment: