Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2.5: Brazlian Keratin Treatment

alright folks, my hair is as smooth as a baby's butt. but it's greasy. I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled with the process.

I thought that I had done enough research (no hair behind the ears, no ponytails, no braids, no headbands - aka ALL of my go-to's for dirty hair), I was under the impression that you can't wash your hair for 72 hours. Fine. I'd manage.

Little did I know, it was 96 hours. NINETY-SIX HOURS?! I DO NOT live in a third world country, nor am I trekking across the dessert with a messy bun. My hair is down. in my face. in my FACE.

And I still have until Sunday night to wash it! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

On a better note, I am really impressed with the results so far. It's humid as hell here in D.C. and I'm totally happy with how frizz-free my hair is!!!

I'll take pics tonight and show you the greasiness in all it's glory :)

3 comments:

  1. hahah scrub.. 96hourss!!! crazy. i think i'll stick with leave in conditioner for my frizzy mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wows 96 hours? Ive never heard of it beyond 72

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord, I'd have to take some vacation time... that makes me nerv. I still want to see pics :).. and hear how it goes after it's washed and blow dried :)

    ReplyDelete