Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shiny new jewels that I added to my collection!




I've been majorly obsessing over the Spike the Punch necklaces recently, but the shop owner only posts them at like 3am EST...and they sell SO fast. Instead of waiting until 3am every night to stalk these down, I got these new necklaces from Forever21! I bought these with intentions of buying one, painting it similar to a Spike the Punch necklace, and moving on. Well, I accidentally purchased THREE of them. Woopsies. So clearly, I had to paint these up and show them to you guys (if i have any readers left....thankyou!)!

Ps - if anyone wants one, let me know and i'll order more to paint for you in whatever colors you choose!!
for those who want to do it themselves, the necklace is fairly new to Forever 21 and i just painted them with nail polish because I'm classy and creative like that (HAH.)

1 comment:

  1. Women around the world always want to stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and want to buy the latest striking fashion accessories
    menstopspot.com

    ReplyDelete